Lowe's has been a Sleep in Heavenly Peace sponsor since 2011 through supplies discounts, manual labor, caring hearts, and so much more. Without hesitation, Lowe's has provided:
- Support from 14 different stores
- Discounts ranging from 25-50% off of materials and tools (estimated to be worth around $50,000)
- Volunteers from a number of stores through their Hero Program
- Participation in 95% of all builds
- Use of nearly five different facilities to use for builds
Lowe's helped get SHP off the ground and they have been one of the biggest supporters thus far. SHP greatly appreciates everything Lowe's continues to do to support the mission of "No Kid Sleeps on the Floor in Our Town!"
SHP developed a relationship with Lucid at just the right time. They contacted SHP in a time of desperate need for mattresses and bedding. Thanks to Lucid, we were able to focus our precious donation dollars on building beds while they provided us with mattresses and bedding. Had they not stepped in to help, SHP would have grown at a much slower rate and would not have been able to provide beds to nearly as many children.
Their contribution over the years has reached a value estimated at nearly $200,000. They continue to support SHP with great pricing and quality products. Without Lucid Mattress, SHP would not be where it is today. They help us fulfill our vision to fill the gap and provide beds and bedding to children in need in our towns.
Without the sponsorship of Tribute Media, we would not have the beautiful website you now see. Tribute Media has donated in heart and skill through:
- Marketing services and campaign strategies provided by their team
- A team build, which provided beds for children in the Treasure Valley and first-hand experience for their team
- Management of a pay-per-click advertising budget that was generously donated by Google
Tribute Media is true to their company value "How can I help?" Their employees have big hearts for service- whether it's helping clients look good on the web, participating in community events, or volunteering time for a worthy cause such as Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Not only does Tribute Media as a company back SHP 100%, but their employees do too.
At SHP, we appreciate our sponsors! Without them, we wouldn't be able to provide so many children and families with something as simple as a bed.