Lowe's has been a Sleep in Heavenly Peace sponsor since 2011 through supplies discounts, manual labor, caring hearts, and so much more. Without hesitation, Lowe's has provided:
- Support from 14 different stores
- Discounts ranging from 25-50% off of materials and tools (estimated to be worth around $50,000)
- Volunteers from a number of stores through their Hero Program
- Participation in 95% of all builds
- Use of nearly five different facilities to use for builds
Lowe's helped get SHP off the ground and they have been one of the biggest supporters thus far. SHP greatly appreciates everything Lowe's continues to do to support the mission of "No Kid Sleeps on the Floor in Our Town!"
SHP developed a relationship with Lucid at just the right time. They contacted SHP in a time of desperate need for mattresses and bedding. Thanks to Lucid, we were able to focus our precious donation dollars on building beds while they provided us with mattresses and bedding. Had they not stepped in to help, SHP would have grown at a much slower rate and would not have been able to provide beds to nearly as many children.
Their contribution over the years has reached a value estimated at nearly $200,000. They continue to support SHP with great pricing and quality products. Without Lucid Mattress, SHP would not be where it is today. They help us fulfill our vision to fill the gap and provide beds and bedding to children in need in our towns.
Thanks to the partnership between Lowe's and DeWalt®, SHP has greatly benefited from the quality tools of DeWalt through the years. Thousands of volunteers have had the opportunity to use DeWalt's tools to build bunk beds, and we couldn't be more grateful to team up with such an incredible company.
Known for some very high profile sponsorships, we are so grateful that DeWalt also cares about the little guys! DeWalt also sponsors:
- Professional Bull Riding (PBR): As the Official and Exclusive Tools Partner of PBR, DeWalt has provided area signage and sponsored seven professional bull riders in 2011, including three prior World Champions.
- Football Club Barcelona: DeWalt has a multi-year partnership with Football Club Barcelona (one of the most successful football clubs in the world) as the Official and Exclusive Tools Partner.
- 4-time Sprint Cup NASCAR Team Joe Gibbs Racing and 2003 Sprint Cup Champion Matt Kenseth
SHP has received thousands of dollars worth of tools and discounts from DeWalt that have helped the growth of SHP chapters across the country. We continue to rely on their excellent products and hope to utilize their tools in even more future builds. DeWalt helps SHP fulfill our vision every day in ensuring that no kid sleeps on the floor in our town!
Without the sponsorship of Tribute Media, we would not have the beautiful website you now see. Tribute Media has donated in heart and skill through:
- Marketing services and campaign strategies provided by their team
- A team build, which provided beds for children in the Treasure Valley and first-hand experience for their team
- Management of a pay-per-click advertising budget that was generously donated by Google
Tribute Media is true to their company value "How can I help?" Their employees have big hearts for service- whether it's helping clients look good on the web, participating in community events, or volunteering time for a worthy cause such as Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Not only does Tribute Media as a company back SHP 100%, but their employees do too.
Other Non-Profits they Support
In an effort to equip and build up the best and brightest of Idaho, Tribute Media also sponsors other non-profits such as:
- Meridian Business Day (MBD): Since 2009, Tribute Media has volunteered for, organized and sponsored MBD to help Treasure Valley businesses to network, socialize and develop positive business relationships.
- Startup Weekend: Founder Corey Smith's favorite entrepreneurial event locally and nationally.
- Idaho Governor's Cup Scholarship Program: Helping keep the brightest minds in Idaho here in Idaho.
Thanks to Tribute Media, we are able to spread our vision of filling the gap by providing suitable beds and bedding for children in our towns. We also can continue to grow our chapters with the help of their donated marketing efforts through awareness and recruitment.
At SHP, we appreciate our sponsors! Without them, we wouldn't be able to provide so many children and families with something as simple as a bed.