Without the sponsorship of Tribute Media, we would not have the beautiful website you now see. Tribute Media has donated in heart and skill through:
- Marketing services and campaign strategies provided by their team
- A team build, which provided beds for children in the Treasure Valley and first-hand experience for their team
- Management of a pay-per-click advertising budget that was generously donated by Google
Tribute Media is true to their company value "How can I help?" Their employees have big hearts for service- whether it's helping clients look good on the web, participating in community events, or volunteering time for a worthy cause such as Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Not only does Tribute Media as a company back SHP 100%, but their employees do too.
Other Non-Profits they Support
In an effort to equip and build up the best and brightest of Idaho, Tribute Media also sponsors other non-profits such as:
- Meridian Business Day (MBD): Since 2009, Tribute Media has volunteered for, organized and sponsored MBD to help Treasure Valley businesses to network, socialize and develop positive business relationships.
- Startup Weekend: Founder Corey Smith's favorite entrepreneurial event locally and nationally.
- Idaho Governor's Cup Scholarship Program: Helping keep the brightest minds in Idaho here in Idaho.
Thanks to Tribute Media, we are able to spread our vision of filling the gap by providing suitable beds and bedding for children in our towns. We also can continue to grow our chapters with the help of their donated marketing efforts through awareness and recruitment.